Monday, August 13, 2007

Online Feng Shui Course

A few months back I took up a Online Feng Shui Course from a famous Feng Shui institute. I wanted to get some form of certification for my knowledge and the course was kind of expensive but still affordable. There are three levels and they require me to start right from the foundation level. Once I embarked on the course, I was kind of disappointed as the content is too basic. Even the Advanced level’s syllabus seems too elementary for me and I felt that my money could have been spent on something more worthwhile. Students are given 2 months to complete their studies of the Beginners level but I finished the whole thing in less then 45 minutes. Haiz…what a waste of my $$$. Thus, I figured that I should look somewhere else to further my Feng Shui knowledge.
Regards
Alvin Chua

No comments: