Thursday, June 12, 2008

Complains about Feng Shui Masters

I was going through the Internet today and stumbled upon a few posts on separate forums of clients complaining about the Feng Shui Masters that they have consulted. These Masters are actually very famous in Singapore and one even came from a family feng shui lineage. Thus, it comes as a big shock to me what their clients commented:

Posted by ANDREW1936 on February 13, 2005, 03:52:09 AM
“Hi, I just come across this website. I know I'm a bit late but would like to share my experience. A very bad experienced. Like you said, he charge expensive, I paid about $6K to $7K for my 3 storey terrace, guess what, I’m a bankrupt now. And he charge $288 each for my wife and my bazi, guess what, we’re divorced now. After moving in 1997, the very Chinese new year eve, I saw one of my 3.5m tall red bamboo tree turned black, I was terrified knowing it might be a sign of bad luck coming and guess what he advised? Just replace the tree. The very year my luck went down all the way and within the 3 years, everything are gone, lost about 3million and I'm a bankrupt now. I don't blame him totally, but this is what I got from his fengshui advised. I really puked and regretted and have only one sentence for you. NOT WORTH FOR THE MONEY PAID EVEN NOW HE PAID ME FOR HIS SERVICE.”

Posted by 3RLau on January 18, 2008, 01:25:02 PM
“Hi everyone. When I read the 1st posting on (Name of the master removed), I thought I was too late to advise/comment. U guys just relived & reminded me of (Name of the master removed). After reading, I felt I am a lesser fool. I paid less than $100 for him to advise me what types of career I am suitable & what to avoid. I got this deal through his sales promotion in 1987. I took the opportunity to evaluate him B4 I actually engaged him to set fengshui for my new house. Of course, I didn't buy his service eventually. He spent less than 10 minutes giving me less than 5 advises. When I requested him to explain 1 of the advices, he "tsk" and tell me I don't need to worry too much. Again, when I asked him how to improve my career luck, I’m not sure whether he had heard me or not, he didn't respond, gave me the face! As though I owed him a living. Then, he told me that was all he could advise. Oh, I have forgotten to mention, his bunch of girls in red, were also less friendly to be customer service. Mine was an appointment and I waited for almost an hour. But I didn't see anyone coming out of his room. If he reads this, perhaps he can use my/our comments as fengshui guide to see why he failed his business. Unfriendly, insincere, not enough knowledge, no business acumen is just some. No need fengshui 1st. Let's talk about business in the real world. You can't meet the 1st 2 quality, how r u to maintain friends, let alone customers. To him, this is my advice, is F.O.C.”

Posted by zookeeper (zookeeper) on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 12:23 pm
“Hi all, I would like to complain. Condemn this so called reputable fengshui master in Geylang. (Name of the master removed)! Even though this has happened for 3 weeks already but I’m still fuming mad as that idiot has given us the WRONG DATE! He actually wrote the wrong date on the consultation paper for us and silly us for believing him we happily booked our wedding dinner on that date.

My Future Mother in law went to see him before the tong shu was supposedly out. We immediately went to book the hotel that we like and a couple months later when the tong shu was out, I went online to check out of curiosity to see if the dates he has given us is good. And I was shocked to see that 20 Jan 08 is actually a very lousy date for marriage. It specifically said "Bu Yi Jia Qu"... so I went to ask him during our second visit as we need him to give us the timing to leave house etc.

I asked him how did he come up with the dates. He snapped at me very rudely immediately. Accused me of not trusting him but I said its weird that the tong shu will say that its not recommended for marriage, only then did he look at the piece of paper with the dates that he has written for us. He simply said, “oh I wrote wrongly”. And asked how come we didn’t check!!! At that point of time I jumped and yelled at him.
And he refused to apologize, insisted that its alright and he will pick a good timing for us. What kind of crap is this? Who wants a good timing on a lousy date? He rest assured me saying that don't worry I guarantee your marriage will be fine! I was farking mad at this point of time already. He’s already so old and 1 foot in the coffin. What can he guarantee? I didn’t mean to be nasty but his f#$% up and irresponsible attitude really made my blood boil. The last straw was when he told us not to be so pantang... if we are not pantang why would we pay $200 to go see him... he's ridiculous!

Forgive my ranting please but I think his actions needs to be highlighted here as I dun think he respects us as his client and he has no professionalism at all!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you recommend?
Awaiting your perfect solution for all master to follow?
Believe they will be happy to hear a full proof solution!!
I'm sure business tycoon's will also love to hear advice from you to make sure their business have not even a single dissatisfied customer!!

Thanks in advance
poor man

Alvin Chua said...

Hi,

Sorry I don't have anything to recommend. It's true we can't please everyone for everything. But our attitude plays an important role.

Cheers
Alvin Chua

Anonymous said...

Hi Alvin,

that's why it is very difficult to know who is authenicated and who is real. Myself I have pay so much and my situation just get worse to worst.