Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dream of an Feng Shui Master

I think my obsession with feng shui is getting to my head. I actually dreamt that I was looking for some books on feng shui in an old bookstore. I asked the owner whether he has got any books in Xuan Kong Flying Stars and behind him a hand holding a book sticked out from behind one of the shelfs. I walked closely to take the book and realized the man was a Malaysian Feng Shui master (I shall not mention his name). He told me the book was written by him but it is now out of print. The one I am holding is an old copy but the only one available. I then went on to express my wish to master the study of Feng Shui and hope he is able to give me guidance. He needed more time to think about it and I bid him farewell, leaving the store with his book.

It was a very vivid dream...

Regards
Alvin Chua