Sunday, December 02, 2007

A Feng Shui Shop with Bad Feng Shui


A Feng Shui consultation shop opened across the street opposite my workplace around 3 months ago. It’s called Jin Tong Zi (Golden Boy) Feng Shui and Astrology Centre and it is located along some shop houses. I was surprised at why the Feng Shui master chose to have his shop directly next to a vacant and worn-out shop house with broken roof and creepers along its sides. In Luan Tou Feng Shui, we call it Po Lan Wu 破烂屋 and it is known to gather a lot of Yin energy, hence a excellent habitat for snakes, insects and other creepy crawlies. Such vacant house is considered a Sha and best to avoid having your shop or home near one since the strong Yin energy can make people sickly and auspicious energy cannot accumulate also. Thus I reckoned that the shop could last long in business.

True enough, today I saw the shop emptied. The master probably has moved out last night after months of losses through rental costs and lack of income. I hardly see any one walking into the shop. I really wonder what kind of training he had to have such a oversight.

Regards
Alvin Chua

No comments: