Friday, June 30, 2006

Life's Success Formula

Many years ago my Daoist teacher told me that to succeed in this mundane world, you only need to successfully manage two things: Time and Money.

That is all you need to master in order to succeed in life, it's true. Think about it.

Years have passed and through life's experiences, I realised that time and money management still requires another thing called Relationship management, how you relate to the people around, your family, your colleagues, your boss and your friends.

Therefore, the final formula I call it M.R.T. life's formula for success.
No, it's not refering to our Singapore train system. It stands for:

Money management
Relationship management
Time management

So if one day you come across this concept in some motivational or achievement talk, remember that I first came up with it. Hahaha...anyway, just keep this concept in your head and move towards success.

Regards
Kinryu

No comments: