Sunday, March 30, 2008

Encounter with Grandmaster Yap

I was attending a company dinner at Sheraton Tower last Saturday. After I arrived at the place, I immediate proceeded to the ballrooms at level 2 as I thought I was late. I saw Grandmaster Yap Cheng Hai as he walked slowly down the flight of stairs. He stopped midway along the stairs and spoke to a couple. Both of us exchanged glances as he probably knew that I recognized him from the look on my face and there I was trying to make sure I did not mistaken someone for him.

Reaching the ballroom, I realised I was too early and quickly went back to the lobby, mustering barely enough courage to request for a photo with him but damned it, he had already left.

What a pity, to have missed the opportunity of taking a picture with the Feng Shui legend...

Regards
Alvin Chua

No comments: