Friday, April 14, 2006

Activating the Reflected Spirit (Zhao Shen) in My House

In classical feng shui, the advanced level of placing water features in the house uses the method mentioned in the feng shui classic Shen Style Xuan Kong Feng Shui. Based on this method, the Ling Shen (Zero/Original Spirit) and the Reflected Spirit (Zhao Shen) directions of a house are first identified. Wealth luck is said to increase if auspicious water features are found in either of these locations in the house.

So merrily I bought an indoor mini fountain and place it in a corner of my living room, where the Reflected Spirit (Zhao Shen) is. And gosh was the effect immediate! That very night I fell seriously ill and the recurring fever kept me down for a whole week till today. Mind you, I was in my pink of health for the past two years and have never taken medical leave from my work during the period. I managed to ward off cold, flu, fever, etc due to my meditation practice. Unfortunately, this time I wasn’t successful.

Checking the flying star chart, I realized that the Water Star in the living room is the notorious 2-Black. The Yearly 2-Black was at my main door of the house too. No wonder I became ill while trying to activate the Reflected Spirit (Zhao Shen). Placing the water feature may have activate the 2-Black Water Star in the living room simultaneously. And the Yearly 2-Black intensified the effect.

This brings to my mind a saying in Chinese astrology: “When wealth accumulates, health will deteriorate.” This is true when the Ri Zhu, the Day Master (the Tian Gan in the Day pillar representing the self) is untimely. And for my case, my Day Master is weak as I was a Fire born in winter. Thus for people like me, the first sign that indicates the increase in my wealth luck is the deterioration of my health (opportunity cost). Coincidence? Or simply God’s way of making things fair?

Regards
Kinryu

Written by Kinryu. All rights reserved. Copyright @. Not for commercial use of any kind.

No comments: