Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Joey Yap's Apartment Seminar



I spent the whole of yesterday at Raffles City Convention Center, attending Joey Yap's seminar on Apartment / Condominium Feng Shui. A few hundred people were present for the event and as usual, JY blew the crowd away with his witty Cantonese lines and humourous suggestions. Contentwise, I don't think I will attend any other future seminars of his. In fact, I felt like going through a revision class that I have went through umpteen times before. I am not saying it's not good but rather it is targeted at those in the beginner level and the general populace. I was so tempted to buy his new Xuan Kong Flying Stars book (the 1st in a 3 books series) though but resisted as I am saving up to further upgrade my Feng Shui knowledge.

One thing interesting however is that I saw a few Masters from another Feng Shui institution. I recognised Master Chew from Way OnNet Geomancy and his associates. I think more than 5 of his students came for this seminar too. They are probably from Way OnNet Geomancy's Ziwei Doushu class since WayOnNet do not conduct any Feng Shui classes at present. Are they there to do espionage work? Beats me...

Regards
Alvin Chua
hi small fut,
It's meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Not to be taken seriously. I respect them too as learning the Five Arts is a arduous journey for anyone to undertake and make it their life's calling. Anywy, thanks for visiting. Cheers.
Alvin Chua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire and respect them!! How many masters that have attain a certain level will continue ebing not shy to learn or observe.
Imagine when you reach a high level or when you reach a master title will you have the guts to continue learning? :-) Just some thoughts